The foundation of any successful business is a solid workforce. At American Boiler Company we believe that a solid workforce is achieved when employees are pleased. We strive to provide our valued employees an enjoyable environment where our talented staff ?wants? to work. With this type of stability and support, our aggressive staff has the success of American Boiler Company in mind and is dedicated to helping us reach our goals.
American Boiler Company?s employees have long-term opportunities in a positive, aggressive, and goal oriented setting. The possibilities for advancement are substantial for self motivated individuals with a passion to succeed and excel. American Boiler Company is continuously growing; therefore, we strive to build our team with top-notch employees who can deliver results and work independently.
Please find open positions within our organization below.
- 3 plus years of experience with a company offering services such as plumbing, HVAC, boiler or mechanical contracting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with Excel and Word a must
- Must be able to work with Director of Operations to schedule jobs and procure materials
- Must be able to produce and execute a production schedule
- Ability to read engineering drawings and create material take offs a plus
- Must communicate with customers/vendors to resolve problems as well as maintain records and files, provide customer service, and perform data entry into project management system
- Must be capable of learning the basics of boiler and mechanical contracting industry to provide superior customer service to our customers and to be an effective team member
- Reliable transportation is a must. Must be neat, organized, professionally dressed
- Must be able to complete projects independently
- 5 plus years of experience as a welder
- Must be able to weld pipe in position
- Must have knowledge of steam and hydronic piping systems
- Must have reliable transportation